Thursday, October 27, 2005

Gary Troutman: What a week

What a bummer of a week. I've been having really bad headaches the last two weeks. I think I even black out sometimes without remembering it. Once I was in math class, and I thought I had just gotten there, and the next thing I knew, class was over. When I asked around, everyone said I looked fine, I hadn't fainted or anything.

Earlier this week, Mr. Hallworth fired me because he said I wasn't doing my work right anymore. I swore that I didn't remember doing any of the things he accused me of doing, but he showed me the inventory sheet I supposedly filled out and all the cleaning supplies with the wrong price tags on them. I don't know if someone is playing a prank or setting me up, but this isn't funny anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home