Monday, November 14, 2005

Tim Vealter: I expected more

What is with the police in this town? I know this isn't like living in a big city, but they don't have even the basic investigatory skills, it seems. The police ruled that Wendy Reddenstone died from her car crash, but when I went out to the scene, I saw no signs of it. There was no blood anywhere and no signs that she had been thrown from the car. The windows were still mostly rolled up and the doors closed, and there was no way she could have been ejected without smashing through a window. When I told the police my simple deductions, they didn't care. It's as if they're more interested in closing the case than solving it. They were quick to stop looking for Allison and even quicker to stop looking into what happened to Wendy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home