Friday, November 04, 2005

Wendy Reddenstone: I can only wait

There's still no word about my Allison's whereabouts. No one has seen her since Monday night at the Halloween festival. She hasn't come home, and her friends say they haven't seen her or heard from her. The police haven't found any clues and have no suspects so far.

Some people in town are saying that the demon, or whatever it was, took her. No one actually saw the demon take her though. I didn't even see the demon myself, so I don't know what to think about the whole demon thing. All I saw were people running hysterically, screaming about some monster, but when the police went to look for it, they didn't find anything.

I suppose I can only wait and hope to hear something about my daughter soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home