Friday, October 28, 2005

Neal Capie: Autumn joy

Perhaps I'm biased, being the mayor of Chyubaer and all, but I can't imagine another town as lovely as this one. Autumn has created a wonderful palette of colors in the local foliage. The trees look magnificent in royal reds and oranges and yellows. I try to take a walk outside in the mornings before the streets are filled with people so that I can soak in the natural sights and smells. Soon, winter will arrive and it'll be too cold to take a morning stroll comfortably, but I still have a few more weeks of autumn to enjoy.

Yesterday, I visited the school, and Mr. Vealter showed me the progress on the haunted house. Spectacular job. I knew we picked the right person to be in charge, even if he's only been in Chyubaer for a couple of years. What we needed was a fresh perspective.

Everything is falling in place for the Halloween festival. I can't wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home